Sunday, November 3, 2013

HALLOWEEN

 Halloween proved to be fun as usual this year. 
Here are some pics from my family Halloween party!

Connor, Matt, and Brooks.




Connor and Jackson.


Brooks sneaking into his candy :)


October would not be complete without lots of spooky food!



The "sand-witches"were definitely my favorite!


Pumpkin pizza for Brooks and Connor while we carved pumpkins. 
The boys decided it got a little too messy and stripped off their clothes mid pumpkin carving!!!


Connor and I made creepy Jello.


And witches brew! 
The witches brew, aka root beer, was a hit!
 I think it will be a must on Halloween from now on!


Connor had a fun school party with a parade and program.








And we made off with a haul of candy!
 Here is Brooks with a small portion of his, I am not kidding we got a HAUL!!!!
Maybe a little too much, but my mom told me Festival of Trees is taking Halloween candy donations which I think we will be contributing to this year!


Lots of candy makes for one happy skeleton!!!!


3 comments:

Becca Bird said...

Happy Halloween! You are such a cute mama to make all of that "Scary" food!

Widdison said...

Your boys are growing so quickly... tell them to stop that! hehe. Looks like so much fun!!

Melissa said...

Love it! I'm still sad we had to cancel our plans together on Halloween! Hopefully next year we will have no sick kids!

Blog design by Shabby Creations