Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SNOW DAY

I know I am a little late for this post, but it sure was a fun day!
Connor had been begging to play in the snow for weeks.  The only problem.....no snow!  So when we woke up to winter wonderland in the backyard we canceled our plans and declared it a Snow day!



Aren't we so glad Justin has snow camo for days like this?!





Connor decided to practice his pitching skills at Mom.





Forget the carrot nose, Connor was too excited to tackle Mr. Snowman.


And tackle him he did!


We headed over to SHS to hit the sledding hill.  The grass was shinning through from all the sledding going on, but that didn't stop Connor from going down the hill pretty fast.  HE LOVED IT! 




Connor and Bryonna going tandem.


Here's to hoping for a white Christmas this year!  

1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

That is tooo cute!!! I love him tackling his snowman. I really hope we get a white christmas too...I know I am crazy to say this, but I want lots and lots of snow. It doesn't feel quite like christmas yet!

Blog design by Shabby Creations