Sunday, November 4, 2012

HALLOWEEN

Early Halloween morning we heard a knock on the door and opened it to find my brother Christian with doughnuts and his mission call in hand!  He is going to Omaha Nebraska!!!!  It looks like such a fun place to go and we are so excited and proud of him!! What a fun Halloween morning :)

 Of course we had to hit Black Island Farms earlier in the month to get Halloween Pumpkins. 




Connor in his scarecrow costume (many of these photos were taken from my phone and downloaded blurry)

Listening to Halloween stories


Connor with his preschool friends


My Grandparents had a fun Halloween party for all the cousins.  Loved this funny guacamole spread!


My cute cousin Becca and her daughter dressed up as Ladybugs!


Gwendolyn and Felicity in their beautiful costumes.


A scary skeleton on te ground...missing his head!


My darling boy!


My other darling boy dressed up as Paul Milsap #24


Justin and the boys



Halloween morning we went trick or treating at the KSL studio where Justin's Mom works.

Connor and Zachary making smores


Connor with his cousin Savaeya, Brooks and Grandma Karen


We had a fun night trick or treating with friends and eating dinner together! 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I loved Halloween because I got to spend all day with u! So much fun!

JDRRKK said...

HOW SWEET! I think the boys looked so cute in their costumes. I am so glad Connor opted for the scarecrow...you did a great job! So happy we all got to spend the night Trick-or-Treating together. It was so much fun ;)

Blog design by Shabby Creations