Sunday, April 3, 2011

SPRING

My adorable friend made me this darling frame for Easter!
Isn't she so talented?  
I feel extra blessed lately to have such great friends and neighbors!  
Thanks friend for thinking of me.


Last year I really wanted a small foiled Santa at Christmas and couldn't find one that was a reasonable price, so when Justin found these cute bunnies on clearance last year after
 Easter he picked them up for me.  I've been waiting all year to put them out.

****warning this post is about to get pretty sappy****

As I've been reflecting on the wonderful people in my life, how could I leave out my wonderful Justin?
There couldn't be a better husband in this world for me.  He's patient and kind.   He doesn't lose his temper and when I lose mine (which I do maybe more than I should) he just smiles gives me a kiss and says "love you". 
 Not once has he ever called in sick to work.  
He is the hardest worker I know.  Many days he is up by 4am  to provide for our family and I've never once heard him complain.  He is an amazing father and husband and Connor and I love him so much!  

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Justin is Awesome! We agree. And those are the cutest bunnies!

Widdison said...

You are so welcome! And I LOVE the bunnies, where did Justin get them?

Blog design by Shabby Creations