Sunday, December 1, 2013

THANKSGIVING

 Brooks and I were lucky enough to help with Connor's Thanksgiving feast at preschool this year.
Connor got to take jello to share with his school friends!


Brooks' headband fell over his eyes and all the kids thought it was hilarious, 
including Brooks himself!




The kids put on a great program!




Brooks watching the program 



Connor's speaking part was
The pilgrims and indians were friends at the first Thanksgiving feast.
This is the picture he colored to go with his speaking part.


Connor also made a Thanksgiving book with his handprints!






I am truly grateful for his cute preschool teacher, Miss Lisa, 
she puts so much effort into school and teaching the kids. 

We had a great Thanksgiving day!
My parents always do such a nice meal,
 my mom sets the table BEAUTIFUL
 and my dad ALWAYS cooks a fantastic dinner!


Justin and Connor headed out in the morning for the annual 
Wilcox turkey shoot, aka skeet shooting :)
They both had a great time and I was happy to have little Brooks at home to keep me company in the morning!



I am so grateful for my many blessings. 
Of course my family is ALWAYS number one on my list. 
I was thinking about this last year and I would have to say the thing I am most grateful for would be my job. It has been a HUGE blessing in more ways than one. 
To go along with that I would also have to say how grateful I am for, my friend, Melissa.
 Not only for getting me my great job but for being an all around great friend!
We became friends when we were adopting our boys together and we have had so many great times!
I have bugged her countless times with job questions and she has been nothing but kind to help me.
What a wonderful blessing to have such an amazing friendship. 
I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! 

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I am thankful for you! You are one of the biggest blessings in my life! Love you!!!!!!

Blog design by Shabby Creations