Friday, May 24, 2013

PRESCHOOL GRADUATION

I know I have been a big slacker with our blog...first our camera broke so I went back to using our old one, then the old one broke, then our computer charger broke! My generous Dad hooked me up with a great new camera, so here is to lots of upcoming blog posts to make up for lost time!! 

Last night we had Connor's preschool graduation. 
Here are some pictures from his school year. 

Connor and London at Halloween.


Thanksgiving feast.


Connor, Taislee, London, Lyla and Kaselyn on hat day.



Dr. Seuss week.


Teddybear picnic, Connor loved that he had the largest bear!



GRADUATION PROGRAM



Is it just me, or do these two look like they could pass as twins in this picture?



My dad took this picture and I LOVE IT!


When Connor grows up he wants to drive tractors.


I am so grateful for Connor's cute teacher that gave him such a great school experience. 
He made a lot of friends, or should I say girlfriends? He was the only boy in his class and seemed to love it! 

To kick off summer this is what he gave the girls in his class.


I hope you have a Krazy Kool Summer!!!




I got the printable @leightheo.blogspot.com...I love how generous people are, sharing their cute ideas and making it easy to put cute things together! 

Here is to a KRAZY SUMMER!!!!


    


1 comments:

Widdison said...

What a cute momma you are!! I can't believe how big Connor is getting. Ah, I miss those curls and our neighbors! xoxo

Blog design by Shabby Creations