Friday, January 14, 2011

1996



Today while I was cleaning out a closet,
 I came across some of Justin's old school assignments.
I thought this was too funny...

My SIXTH GRADE MEMORIES
My favorite memory of sixth grade was the Medieval Feast.  I was the hunter.  I liked walking in the parade through all the classrooms.
I liked going to the field trip to the National Museum of Science at the U of U.  We shot airguns and threw a ball to see how fast we could throw.
I really liked the science fair.  My project was on how submarines dive to the bottom of the ocean and return to the surface.
The country reports were fun.  I did my report of Australia.  I brought a boomerang and a kangaroo skin to show for the report.  I brought kiwis, apples, grapes, oranges and pineapple.
I loved sixth grade!


LAST WILL AND TESTIMONY
I hope I live well and have a nice house on the beach. I will leave my dog named "pink" to Mrs. Richins.
When I die I will be buried in my motorcycle shirt and gloves with my helmet in my hands.
-Justin Wilcox


I guess things really haven't changed too much for Justin, 
except for owning a dog named "pink" he he!


1 comments:

Kerstin said...

oh my gosh when i saw that first picture, i seriously thought to myself how is a picture of jason on someone else's post??? haha. jason and justin coulda been twins when they were younger! so funny

Blog design by Shabby Creations