Sunday, October 31, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT

The month of Oct. is filled with fun festivities.  
The Syracuse pumpkin walk is always one of our favorites!



Connor had fun running around with our neighbor friends,
 and looking at the pumpkins lit up.





Connor had a blast trick or treating on Halloween.  


Isn't he a scary skeleton?




We enjoyed trunk or treat at Dick's market.  After we headed to 
Bountiful Main Street for some more trick or treating.  
Connor made out like a bandit, he got so much candy.


Hope you're all appreciating your sweets.  
 Enjoy them New Year's resolutions start in two months!

6 comments:

Widdison said...

Oh my goodness, the pumpkin walk is ginormous this year! What a cute little ghostie by the way. =)

Rachel said...

Cutest body of bones we've ever seen! Love that little guy. -Aunt Kristine and Rachel

Widdison said...

oops! I ment skeleton!

Amber said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Nursing school is kickin my butt and keepin me way busy! But we really need to get together. I am going to be finished with my first semester the second week of December! Woohoo! :) We will have to celebrate. Keep in touch!

JDRRKK said...

The skeleton turned out super duper studly! I am glad yall had a good weekend! Thanks for being a great friend! We will get together in a few days...my meds shall me non contagious in about 2 days, yay!

Everyday Sparkles said...

I just love that Connor. He is adorable. And those pumpkins . . . that is a lot of pumpkins. I bet he was in awe. Take in all in. I tell you they grow up way too fast. boo hoo

Blog design by Shabby Creations