Thursday, October 21, 2010

CONNOR

It was about four years ago we moved into our home and decided it was the right time to start a family.  Little did we know what a journey it would be. 
 There are days when I look at Connor and I'm over whelmed with gratitude to my Heavenly Father and Birth Mother for letting me be a Mom.  I cry when I think of how blessed we've been.  
We've never stopped trying to have a baby and still no luck.  It's a lot of money to adopt.  Another reason I'm grateful, financially we were able to afford to adopt when we did. 

So here's to Connor.  My happy boy, who has filled my world with smiles.  



The next few photos are from the "Heart and Soul" adoption BBQ



 Feeding the dogs pizza

                            

What a sweet boy 



My greatest blessing has come from my greatest trial.  Isn't life funny? 

8 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

He sure is a cutie and a miracle at the same time!

Mary Elizabeth said...

I loved how you summed it up. And it really is true!

Julie Harward said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

Julie, Thank you for your comment. Aren't kids the greatest! I'm not quite sure how your comment got deleted. Hope you're doing well.

Widdison said...

Oh man, Liz he is just so perfect! You lucky lucky girl you! You are a wonderful mom. I look at Shannon the same way. Love you girly!

Rachel said...

Loved this post. You have always been well beyond your years in perspective and understanding. Love you!

Melissa said...

What an awesome post. He is just so dang cute! I look at Zachary each day and just can't believe we were so blessed to be able to adopt him as well. I love the last line you wrote, it is SO true!

Me said...

I was going to ask you at the primary practice if you just squeeze that cute boy all day thinking how lucky you are to have him! And he is so lucky to have you too, one of the nicest people I've ever met. :) That was a sweet post.

Blog design by Shabby Creations