Saturday, June 19, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Love my Dad a ton!
He's the best cooking,
school teaching, Opera loving Dad we know.

A quick story...
When I was in Kindergarten Dad made gingerbread children for my whole class and taught us the story of HANSEL AND GRETEL.
We watched the Opera and he helped us decorate our cookies.
My school mates thought my Dad was awesome.
Would your Dad do that? I didn't think so.




We also love this guy.
He can fix a flat tire or set up a tent faster than anyone I know.
He is always willing to extend himself to others.
He takes us four wheeling and
makes everything fun.
He is a peacemaker and a friend to all.
Connor is crazy about him and I am too!


Happy Father's Day!

1 comments:

Widdison said...

I KNEW I smelled a fire going the other day! lol. Cute pics!!

Blog design by Shabby Creations