Thursday, June 18, 2015

HALLOWEEN

It is no secret, I LOVE Halloween! 
There are so many fun activities all month, most of them are outside and the weather is fantastic! 
I think it is a fun time of the year! 

I wanted something cute to go on my entertainment center mantle so my friend Hailey and I made glitter pumpkins! It was fun making them and they turned out so cute! For what it is worth, to all you crafters, the Walmart glitter worked even better than my Martha Stewart glitter! 

Our cute little stray kitty, loved sitting on the hay bail on the porch.
 He was the perfect halloween decor! 
We sure love this little guy.  


We babysat Makayla's kitten one night. 
He was barely one pound and had to be bottle fed.
The boys loved taking turns holding him and feeding him and were so gentle.


I had my annual, "girls night out" Halloween party while Justin was hunting!
The food gets cuter and cuter every year!
I think it was the funnest year yet!


Connor and I made homemade sugar donuts. They turned out perfect!


It was definitely a sugar overload month…The boys decorated sugar cookies with friends!




Of course they all ended up playing iPads after.


We carved pumpkins and the boys did an awesome job!


My little spiderman!


R2D2


We met up with friends for our Halloween dinner tradition and headed out trick or treating!
Here is cute Connor and Brooklynn. Sometimes I hope these two get married, just for the fact that they would have the cutest wedding video since there are so many cute pictures of them together! Connor loves Brooklynn and she takes care of him. Sits with him on the bus, walks home with him from church. She definitely nurtures his tender side. He is lucky to have such a sweet friend. 



I love all the cute costumes!




Checking out their candy stash!




My mom got me this cute witch at David's shop and I ended up picking up her sister to go with her!
 I love them! So cute and fun!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




0 comments:

Blog design by Shabby Creations