Monday, July 21, 2014

ROAD TRIP TO TAHOE

We took a quick road trip to Lake Tahoe with my family. 
Most of my pictures are from the car ride up and the fishing hole. 
The rest of the time my phone was either dead or left in the hotel-it is hard to take pictures while riding bikes, playing in the lake etc. 

I loved that Matt drove with us, especially because of this long arms. Need a coke, need a snack, no problem, Matt can reach it :) He also kept Connor and Brooks happy in the backseat. And he didn't complain, once, about having to watch Dreamer about 12 times in the car, seriously!





Here we are fishing. Connor and Matt LOVED it, but to be completely honest I think Brooks was a little traumatized watching them smack the fish after they caught them. For a little boy that loves to look at fish- I completely understand that this would be sad. I just kept telling him that the bears now had food to eat. Which is true :) and by the way…they said there was a mom and two cubs at the fishing hole two weeks prior to our visit. CRAZY! We donated the fish we caught to the homeless and the bears :)



Connor reeling in his catch!









We spent lots of time playing at the lake.


Brooks let us bury him.


Connor was thrilled when Matt gave him his old sunglasses! 



Lake Tahoe Resort!


Enjoyed some mini golf. Justin and Matt enjoyed some real golfing!
They loved the course. 


Playing bean bag toss.


Connor playing on the tramp.


Here is some pictures of the lake. I am lame and downloaded these off of the Internet but this really is how beautiful Tahoe is. We love it. We had some gorgeous views on our bike ride and I wish I could have snapped some pics!



We also ate at the Red Hut…twice...LOVE!!!


We are looking forward to our family midway trip this weekend! Most of Connor's friends started school today, they are on year round schedule. I am realizing that sending my little guy into the world is a few short weeks away :( 

Loving all these fun times and soaking up the sun before our next phase of life starts!



1 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that picture of you in the hat-you look SO cute!!!

Blog design by Shabby Creations