Tuesday, February 18, 2014

HAPPY LOVE DAY

Happy Valentines Day! 
 I am kinda a nut about holidays, any holiday, I love them!
We were at the grocery store and Brooks found these hearts and wanted his picture with them. I love how cute he posed and I love that he has a cute heart shaped face!

My pediatrician, who is African American, tells me the hair line comes straight from Kenya and he probably is Kenyan about two generations back. 



Justin's mom makes the BEST sugar cookies, nothing beats them, but the boys love making cookies and rolling out the dough and cutting out their shapes. They never taste as good as her cookies and I am sure she doesn't make as big of a mess either! We had flour EVERYWHERE :)


Connor loves practicing his writing and loves cutting out hearts. Seriously, for a week straight he just cut out hearts! We had so many I decided to let him go heart attacking. I wish I would have taken some photos. Connor thought it was the best thing ever!



Connor and Zachary dressed up like Mario and Luigi, doing what? 
Did you guess cutting out hearts? 
If you did, you were right!


I kinda dropped the ball at Christmas and did not get all of our neighbor gifts out, so we decided to spread a little love for Valentines!


Cupid left a little something for the boys.

   


They are crazy about their basketballs. Brooks keeps falling asleep with his in hand. 




Justin's work schedule has been insane! He has been getting up around 3:45 AM most mornings and walking in the door around 8:00 PM.
We have missed him so much. We did a special Valentines dinner on Saturday. 
Justin took Connor golfing with their new equipment, they got for Christmas, and I cooked away!




Generally speaking, Connor is my healthy eater. Loves his fruit and veggies. Most nights he eats the veggies off his plate and is done. But he went absolutely crazy over our fondue!
He has asked everyday since when we can have another fondue night.


Brooks on the other hand, he always loves sugar :) 


The boys and I being silly! 




I sure do love my house full of boys! 




1 comments:

Becca Bird said...

What handsome little boys you have! It is so fun to see how big they are getting. It's hard to believe. I love your enthusiasm for holidays and all the work you put in to making them special! Thanks for posting!

Blog design by Shabby Creations