Monday, February 18, 2013

A SUPER LATE CHRISTMAS


 I know this is a ridiculously late post, but we did have a great Christmas this year!
My darling grandparents gave Connor an "Elf on the Shelf"  Connor decided to name him Elfie and had a lot of fun with him. He is always asking me when Elfie is coming back. 








He showed up with Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve!


We did a girls cookie exchange party, there was a haul of cookies.  Definitely a good time!



Connor helped me make gingerbread cookies for some of our family.


Connor was also an excellent snow removal helper!




And with such a happy face he made Santa's nice list.







1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

I love this post! Love how much Elfie did...such cute ideas. Glad yall had such an amazing Christmas...looked like alot of fun :)

Blog design by Shabby Creations