Saturday, February 18, 2012

SURPRISE...IT'S A DIAPER SHOWER!!!

Friday night my DARLING cousin put together a surprise party for me and my cousins Rebecca, and Lisa.  We all have new babies which are our second child, so she decided to throw a "diaper dinner" what a fantastic idea!


Once again I am wishing I would have snapped more pics but I was having too much fun talking to the girls!

The Beautiful tables.
We had a pasta bar with different pastas and sauces.
It was delicious!


Baby Brooks


Hanging our with his cousin Evelyn, Evy for short.  So cute!


The haul of diapers!!!


I can't begin to tell you what a beautiful party it was! 
Jenifer hand made these darling little booties for party favors.  
I know too cute!


And this little wink, loved every minute of attention he got.  


Jenifer, thank you!  What a wonderful night.  
I LOVE YOU, XO!!!







3 comments:

Melissa said...

That last picture of Brooks is sooooo adorable!!!

Chelsea said...

How fun is that! So cute! Baby Brooks is adorable... we need to get together again soon! :)

Peterson Family said...

So fun! Brooks could not be any cuter!

Blog design by Shabby Creations