Thursday, January 5, 2012

ALL I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS...

Was this!


Seriously, how could anything be better?  It couldn't! 

Although four crazy girls breaking into my house to make sure it's decorated with a haul of baby goodies and treats for Christmas is definitely a close second!






What would I do without these angels always taking care of me?!?!
And a quick side note...I never got around to posting Melissa's darling hot choc. bar party, so here's a couple pics.



Seriously the BEST gingerbread cookies I've ever had!!!

Although Dec. was a whirlwind of emotions and celebration, Santa made sure Connor and his new baby brother Brooks got their fair share of fun Christmas morning!


and after a fun day, these brothers crashed!


A little more brotherly love.



And a special thanks to "Santa" for that one last Christmas present Justin and I found hiding in our kitchen.  We are still in awe of who was behind the generosity!  Thank you, what a blessing!

4 comments:

Peterson Family said...

So cute!! What a wonderful Christmas! So happy for you guys! I love the sleeping picture!

hope2adoptbaby said...

So cute! Love the boys snuggling together.

Becca Bird said...

So wonderful! It just makes me happy to see those two boys together! I'm so happy for you and your family! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Can't wait to meet Brooks

JDRRKK said...

I just reading your posts. And I loved being able to hang out more. I am so happy everything with Brooks has been more set in stone. He def belongs in the wilcox home! I just LOVE that pic of the boys sleeping after a busy christmas morn. Love ya friend. So glad things turned out so well. Great Christmas indeed!

Blog design by Shabby Creations