Saturday, June 4, 2011

BRIDAL SHOWER

My DARLING cousin Marianne is getting married in July.  
We decided to do a twist on the Royal Wedding for her bridal shower.

"We'll get dressed up and have some tea,
what fun this royal shower will be, 
get dressed up in your tea party best, 
hat or headband is a must!"


There isn't a more beautiful place in the world to be than Grandmother Elaine's house.
I had my wedding reception along with lots of Birthday parties here.


Here is my headpiece and cocktail ring I found at TaiPan.


 Isn't this yard fantastic?
My sweet cousin Rachel helped hang the banner made of doiles
 and Justin and Connor helped with the pom poms.


We had Grandma Elaine's tea cups and saucers on the tables,
 they were gorgeous!



But not as gorgeous as the beautiful bride Marianne!




We had cookies, lemonade, tea, ribbon sandwiches, 
veggie and egg sandwiches and had a great time!

It was especially great to be with all our family on this beautiful day!
Best wishes to Marianne! XOXO!!!



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

How cute and fun!!!

Tyler and Raney said...

Liz, this turned out SOOOOO cute! Such a great idea. I love it!

Rachel said...

You did such a great job making this day so wonderful and completely enjoyable! Wonder what I was saying in that pic? You never know with me :)

JDRRKK said...

you are the most beautiful girl i know!

Blog design by Shabby Creations