Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY LOVE DAY

Connor and I started the day off by eating sugar cookies for breakfast.  
Justin's mother makes the best cookies. 
 What would Valentines be without a little sugar to get the day started? 
There were quite a few surprises around the house...
 a sweet Valentine from Justin!


Connor found a Valentine on the couch.  
Something for him to take to the gym in the mornings.
(Justin found this awesome backpack on clearance for ten dollars,
and the best part was it had Connor's name on it!)


 He thought it was great.  His new love is coloring.


Oh how I love this man.  He is so good to me, 
everyday with him is a love day!


Happy Valentines!
XOXO


4 comments:

Widdison said...

You go to the Community Center right? So where does Connor play while you are there? I love your posts, they are always so sweet! And thanks for the comments on my blog, LOVE you!

Elizabeth said...

Kathleen, I take him. Half the gym is for zumba or whatever class is going on and the other half is for the kids to play, it works out great and it's only fifteen dollars a month!

Widdison said...

I LOVE it!! That is the on reason I couldn't go to Zumba is because I didn't have a place for Shannon. Good to know.

JDRRKK said...

well Liz I too love your posts. you are always so easy going and positive! I hope your v-day was super great. I miss you very much....Love your friendship and what it means to me! Thank you for all you do! I couldn't be much without friends like you in my life. Hope to get out soon and gym with ya

Blog design by Shabby Creations