Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THE MAGIC IS BACK

I have always been crazy about the holidays, 
but at some point after the "Santa Clause" stage Christmas lost its magic. 
 It was always fun, but it didn't seem as magical as it once was.
Last night it was a blizzard outside and I was getting ready for Thanksgiving. 
 I decided it would be fun to let Connor set up his Christmas tree.  
He was so particular about where to put the ornaments, so excited.  
When we finished decorating the tree he clapped and said "oh pretty".
He was thrilled to show Justin when he got home from work, and I keep finding him sitting in his room gazing at the tree.  
I can honestly say that magic feeling is finally back. 
 Oh how I've missed it, and oh how excited I am for the fun times to come!












After decorating the tree we were having so much fun, we decided to get an early start on wrapping our Christmas gifts.  Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I'm excited for the holidays to officially begin.  Hope you have a safe, fun holiday! 

0 comments:

Blog design by Shabby Creations